The Local Labour Market Planning Document (LLMPD)
The purpose of the Local Labour Market Plan (LLMP) is to:
Identify significant labour market issues in Chatham-Kent.
Set a strategic direction that addresses these issues and puts forth actions that will help improve identified labour market challenges.
The outcome of the LLMP and its resulting initiatives is intended to support local residents who are looking for work in the job market, to help employees remain employed, and to assist employers with better access to the labour pool to be competitive in the global market.
EmployerOne 2.0 Survey
The EmployerOne 2.0 Survey is being redesigned for 2021.
- It will be conducted in January 2022.
- It will ask employers to share their workforce stories with us to identify challenges and celebrate successes.
- For more information please contact CKWPB at
CKWorkforce@chatham-kent.ca or 519-352-7540 x 43.
Understanding Workforce Attraction and Retention
This project will provide insight into the skills gaps specific to Chatham-Kent:
- Help the community (employers) understand where our talent is going and where they come from.
- Empower employers and job seekers alike in the development of their workforce experience.